Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Diagnostics – Southern California; January 27, 2024
Catch the early bird price of $329.00 and register by January 19, 2024. Jasper customers will receive an additional $50.00 off with their Jasper discount code (provided by your Jasper account representative) when registering by January 19, 2024.
- Powerstroke systems and subsystem strategies and operating systems
- No Start, Hard Start, and Performance Diagnostics
- How to diagnose and repair the most common fault codes
- Increase your knowledge of various electronic engine control system components
- Troubleshooting shortcuts to increase your efficiency
- Discuss actual case studies in order to become more effective with your diagnostic skills
- Emissions and Fuel Economy Topics
- Technical Tips, Technical Service Bulletin Info, and other “Need To Know” Info
Course materials will be emailed to each student in digital format. Please make sure your email address on the registration form is correct and that the form is filled in completely.
WHY ARE YOU TURNING THIS WORK AWAY?? There are now thousands of these trucks out of warranty and needing repairs. Yet, many shops turn this highly profitable work away, either due to inadequate training, tooling, or fear after hearing all the mythical horror stories about working on these trucks. Want to become efficient and profitable? Want to reduce your fleet’s downtime and operating costs? Come to class and get the straight scoop on these, from a guy who works on them every day. Learn how you can increase your profits!