Ford 7.3L & 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Diagnostics – Vancouver, Area, BC; Canada
Catch the early bird price of $349.00 USD and register by January 19, 2024. Enroll early–Class size is limited!
- Powerstroke systems and subsystem strategies and operating systems
- No Start, Hard Start, and Performance Diagnostics
- How to diagnose and repair the most common fault codes
- Increase your knowledge of various electronic engine control system components
- Troubleshooting shortcuts to increase your efficiency
- Discuss actual case studies in order to become more effective with your diagnostic skills
- Emissions and Fuel Economy Topics
- Technical Tips, Technical Service Bulletin Info, and other “Need To Know” Info
Course materials will be emailed to each student in digital format. It is important to put your correct email address on the registration form and fill out the form completely.
WHY ARE YOU TURNING THIS WORK AWAY?? There are now thousands of these trucks out of warranty and needing repairs. Yet, many shops turn this highly profitable work away, either due to inadequate training, tooling, or fear after hearing all the mythical horror stories about working on these trucks. Want to become efficient and profitable? Want to reduce your fleet’s downtime and operating costs? Come to class and get the straight scoop on these, from a guy who works on them every day. Learn how you can increase your profits!